Junior Camp (4 tours)
This is the chance for junior riders to experience the best riding in the Canary Islands under the watchful eye of the Club Activo Cycling guides. Riders can travel and stay with their family in one of our 4 or 5 star hotels or can travel alone and stay with other junior riders at the Cub Activo Hostel in San Miguel. We will ride four times throughout the week on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. The Club Activo guides will pass on many technical tips whilst taking good care of the riders whilst out on the tours. Join us for a week of great cycling in the sun of Tenerife!
29th September-6th October 2018
24th November-1st December 2018
26th January-2nd February 2019
23rd-30th March 2019
Why choose Club Activo Cycling Tenerife Cycling Camps?
- Ride in Tenerife´s near perfect climate
- Experience the very best routes including the magical Mount Teide at over 2200 metres, Masca and the fantastic East Coast!
- Ride at your own speed and level with like-minded cyclists
- Full back up from our on the guide and fully equipped support vehicle!
- Add extra tours to your camp schedule!
- Bring your friends and family who can enjoy the fantastic hotels and all year-round weather!
- Choice of accommodation types (cycling hostel in the mountains and 4 and 5 Star hotels)
- Bring your own bike or hire one of our carbon or VIP bikes (Di2 and Disc brakes)
Prices from only 445€!
(7 nights in the Club Activo Hostel in San Miguel including breakfast, 3 tours and 3 day carbon bike hire)BOOK NOW