Beginners Week (3 tours)
Our beginners week is perfect for riders looking to develop their riding skills whilst enjoying the warm Tenerife sun! We´ll start with our undulating east coast tour which takes in beautiful Canarian towns and villages! After a rest day, we´ll head out on the coast to mountains tour, with its gentle climbing on traffic free roads-a level up from Sunday´s ride. By the time Thursday arrives you´ll be ready to take on Mount Teide with 12kms of continuous climbing! You´ll be fully supported by our on the road guide and back up vehicle. You can choose from two different levels and ride and your own speed. There´s also the chance to partake in additional tours if you´d like the extra challenge!
6th-13th October 2018
1st-8th December 2018
2nd-9th February 2019
30th March-6th April 2019
Why choose Club Activo Cycling Tenerife Cycling Camps?
- Ride in Tenerife´s near perfect climate
- Experience the very best routes including the magical Mount Teide at over 2200 metres, Masca and the fantastic East Coast!
- Ride at your own speed and level with like-minded cyclists
- Full back up from our on the guide and fully equipped support vehicle!
- Add extra tours to your camp schedule!
- Bring your friends and family who can enjoy the fantastic hotels and all year-round weather!
- Choice of accommodation types (cycling hostel in the mountains and 4 and 5 Star hotels)
- Bring your own bike or hire one of our carbon or VIP bikes (Di2 and Disc brakes)
Prices from only 445€!
(7 nights in the Club Activo Hostel in San Miguel including breakfast, 3 tours and 3 day carbon bike hire)BOOK NOW