Tenerife Challenge Camp (4 tours)
The Tenerife Challenge camp is for riders of all ages and abilities looking to enjoy their riding in the warm sun of Tenerife! We have selected four excellent tours with a rest day in between! You can choose your level and ride at your own speed whilst taking in the beautiful scenery of Mount Teide (that you will ride from the west and south sides), the fabulous east coast and the majestic Masca in the Teno mountain range! If you still have more in the legs then you can sign up for our other day tours on your rest days!
22nd-29th September 2018
17th-24th November 2018
19th-26th January 2019
16th-23rd March 2019
27th April-4th May 2019
Why choose Club Activo Cycling Tenerife Cycling Camps?
- Ride in Tenerife´s near perfect climate
- Experience the very best routes including the magical Mount Teide at over 2200 metres, Masca and the fantastic East Coast!
- Ride at your own speed and level with like-minded cyclists
- Full back up from our on the guide and fully equipped support vehicle!
- Add extra tours to your camp schedule!
- Bring your friends and family who can enjoy the fantastic hotels and all year-round weather!
- Choice of accommodation types (cycling hostel in the mountains and 4 and 5 Star hotels)
- Bring your own bike or hire one of our carbon or VIP bikes (Di2 and Disc brakes)
Prices from only 445€!
(7 nights in the Club Activo Hostel in San Miguel including breakfast, 3 tours and 3 day carbon bike hire)BOOK NOW